This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
A refreshing and delicious Iced Peanut Butter Cup Latte made with Earth Echo Cacao Bliss for extra nutrition and flavor. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- Rich and flavorful.
- Indulgent, but healthy.
- Packed with superfood power thanks to Earth Echo Cacao Bliss.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Elixir Blend is a healthy and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings, minus any harmful ingredients. It is 100% organic and suitable for a wide range of dietary preferences. Bonus: Earth Echo is an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off now with coupon code: YUM!
Plant-based milk: I love to use oat milk, but any milk will do. Almond milk, cashew milk and coconut milk also make great choices.
Coffee or espresso: You can use coffee or espresso to make this latte. If you are caffeine-free, you can use decaf coffee, replace with a coffee alternative or omit altogether.
Peanut butter: This adds both flavor and creaminess to this delicious recipe. If you are on a nut-free diet, you can use a seed butter instead. Alternatively, almond butter and cashew butter can be used for fun spins on this recipe.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss: This adds a delicious chocolate flavor and added nutrition thanks to raw cacao powder, turmeric, lucuma, mesquite, MCT oil and more!
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Step 2: Pour over ice.
Step 3: Optionally top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cacao Bliss.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Yes! This is a versatile recipe that works well with any type of milk you prefer.
If you are on a nut-free diet, you can use sunflower seed butter, pumpkin seed butter or even coconut butter to add that additional creaminess.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Iced Peanut Butter Cup Latte
- 1 cup milk of choice I like oat milk
- ½ cup coffee or espresso use decaf or alternative if need be
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- coconut whipped cream optional
- In a blender or food processor, combine the milk, coffee, Cacao Bliss and peanut butter. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over ice. Optionally, top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cacao Bliss before serving. Enjoy!