This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
A refreshing and delicious Iced Peanut Butter Cup Latte made with Earth Echo Cacao Bliss for extra nutrition and flavor. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- Rich and flavorful.
- Indulgent, but healthy.
- Packed with superfood power thanks to Earth Echo Cacao Bliss.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Elixir Blend is a healthy and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings, minus any harmful ingredients. It is 100% organic and suitable for a wide range of dietary preferences. Bonus: Earth Echo is an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off now with coupon code: YUM!
Plant-based milk: I love to use oat milk, but any milk will do. Almond milk, cashew milk and coconut milk also make great choices.
Coffee or espresso: You can use coffee or espresso to make this latte. If you are caffeine-free, you can use decaf coffee, replace with a coffee alternative or omit altogether.
Peanut butter: This adds both flavor and creaminess to this delicious recipe. If you are on a nut-free diet, you can use a seed butter instead. Alternatively, almond butter and cashew butter can be used for fun spins on this recipe.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss: This adds a delicious chocolate flavor and added nutrition thanks to raw cacao powder, turmeric, lucuma, mesquite, MCT oil and more!
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Step 2: Pour over ice.
Step 3: Optionally top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cacao Bliss.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Yes! This is a versatile recipe that works well with any type of milk you prefer.
If you are on a nut-free diet, you can use sunflower seed butter, pumpkin seed butter or even coconut butter to add that additional creaminess.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Salted Chocolate Chai Bliss Tahini Cups
Rose Cacao Bliss Pudding Parfait
Iced Peanut Butter Cup Latte
- 1 cup milk of choice I like oat milk
- ½ cup coffee or espresso use decaf or alternative if need be
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- coconut whipped cream optional
- In a blender or food processor, combine the milk, coffee, Cacao Bliss and peanut butter. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over ice. Optionally, top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cacao Bliss before serving. Enjoy!
Such a fantastic start to the day! I absolutely love all the flavors in this latte, especially topped with the coconut whipped cream.