Last Updated on
This Sticky Maple Ginger Tofu Rice Noodle Bowl with Steamed Broccoli makes for one comforting, nutritious and delicious gluten-free and vegan meal!
I don’t eat tofu very often, but when I do it must be TASTY. Enter this Sticky Maple Ginger Tofu bowl!
This delicious meal hits all the marks when it comes to: taste, comfort, texture, filling factor, nutrition and beauty (yes, that counts!). . .
I find I prefer my tofu cooked in both the oven and on the stove-top in order to achieve that perfect crispy (and sticky!) exterior with a well-flavored chewy interior. I present you with that method, as well as the MOST delicious maple ginger sauce you could ever dream of. Throw in some rice noodles and steamed broccoli, and you have yourself an ever so satisfying meal! Enjoy . . .
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 1 14 oz package extra firm tofu (pressed, drained, cubed)
- 2 tbs tapioca flour
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs ginger root, grated
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 14 oz package rice noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 2 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- optionally, sesame seeds, for garnishing