Last Updated on
A beautiful vibrant green power bowl filled with quinoa, sweet and spicy tofu, mixed wilted greens, jalapeño slices, avocado, cilantro and sesame seeds. This makes an absolutely delicious vegan and gluten-free high protein lunch or dinner!
This Sweet & Spicy Green Power Tofu Quinoa Bowl makes for one healthy, delicious, and beautiful gluten-free & vegan meal . . .
This beautiful, healthy, and delicious green power bowl of goodness is packed with sticky, sweet and spicy tofu, protein-rich quinoa, spicy jalapeño slices, creamy and cooling avocado slices, nutrition-packed wilted greens and garnished with flavorful cilantro and crunchy sesame seeds. It is SO good.
Rich in fiber, protein, healthy fats, minerals and nutrients
Very easy to make
As always, I look forward to hearing some feedback from you, my lovely readers. Enjoy. xo.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 1 14 oz package extra firm tofu
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 tbs green sriracha sauce
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (according to package directions)
- 2 cups mixed greens, wilted
- 1/2 cup jalapeño slices, fresh or pickled
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- to garnish: freshly chopped cilantro + sesame seeds
- *Note To wilt greens I like to heat a skillet over medium low heat, toss fresh mixed greens with oil and lemon juice, place in skillet, cover and then turn off heat and let sit until wilted. You can also use water instead of oil and lemon, if you prefer!