Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Super flavorful, easy and delicious Blackberry Overnight Oats with chai spices! Gluten-free & vegan.
Overnight oatmeal is one the easiest, tastiest, and healthiest breakfasts that can be made! Every once in a while, I manage a combination of ingredients that work so well together, I just have to share--this is one such combination.
The flavors of this overnight oat bowl are borderline decadent & dessert-like, without any refined sugars or guilt inducing ingredients! Slightly sweet, slightly spicy & wholesomely filling--I do encourage you to give this tasty & healthy breakfast a go...
Looking for a dose of protein? Check out these baked protein oats!
You Might Also Like
Blackberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cardamom pod
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs unsweetened shredded coconut +1 tsp for topping
- Handful of fresh or frozen blackberries
- Combine all of the above ingredients, excluding blackberries, into a jar or bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Cover & place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove and top with a handful of blackberries & 1 tsp of shredded coconut before serving.