Super flavorful, easy and delicious Blackberry Overnight Oats with chai spices! Gluten-free & vegan.
Overnight oatmeal is one the easiest, tastiest, and healthiest breakfasts that can be made! Every once in a while, I manage a combination of ingredients that work so well together, I just have to share–this is one such combination.
The flavors of this overnight oat bowl are borderline decadent & dessert-like, without any refined sugars or guilt inducing ingredients! Slightly sweet, slightly spicy & wholesomely filling–I do encourage you to give this tasty & healthy breakfast a go…
Looking for a dose of protein? Check out these baked protein oats!
You Might Also Like
Blackberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cardamom pod
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs unsweetened shredded coconut +1 tsp for topping
- Handful of fresh or frozen blackberries
- Combine all of the above ingredients, excluding blackberries, into a jar or bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Cover & place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove and top with a handful of blackberries & 1 tsp of shredded coconut before serving.