Super delicious Gluten-Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies made with a blend of brown rice and almond flours & free of refined sugar!
I was incredibly happy with how these little cookies turned out (as was my family)!
These cookies have such a wonderful texture--soft, chewy, and supremely hearty. There is just a subtle touch of coconut flavor to complement the filling & tasty nature of the oats and chocolate--such a divine combo!
I certainly will be making these on a regular basis, and if you choose to give this recipe a try, I'm pretty certain you will too...
- Easy to make.
- Rich, buttery and chocolatey.
- Nice crunch from the oats.
You Might Also Like
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter & sugar. Mix in
- remaining wet ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, lightly stir dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) together.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients & mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a well rounded tablespoon of dough, use your hands & roll cookie dough into 18 smoothly shaped balls.
- Refrigerate cookie dough balls for at least 2 hours for best results.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place refrigerated cookie dough balls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until bottoms and edges of cookies are golden.