This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
A creamy and refreshing Chia Parfait with complementary notes of blackberry and lime, plus the health benefits of Naturacentric's amazing Wellness Elixir.
Blackberry and lime is a match made in heaven. Throw in some Naturacentric Wellness Elixir and you're in for one nutrient-dense treat with a plethora of benefits to boot. I genuinely could not get enough of the flavor combos in the creation and have since made it several times as a little afternoon snack for me and the kiddos. I think it will win you over at first bite, too!
- Chia seeds: These little morsels of goodness are a powerhouse of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Blackberries: Blackberries not only work well with Lime and Wellness Elixir, they add a wonderful rich berry flavor and a dose of color to the smoothie layers.
- Lime Juice: Lime juice adds the perfect amount of tart to tie all of the other flavors together, as well as adds a dose of freshness.
- Naturacentric Wellness Elixir: This fabulous elixir is filled with all things health and immune system-supporting, such as: reishi, elderberry, rose hips, echinacea, astragalus—to name just a few!
- Banana: Banana not only provides some potassium and natural sweetness, but is crucial for the creamy ice cream-like base of the smoothie layers.
How to Make
Tips and Tricks
Be certain to use frozen banana for a most pleasant contrast of textures in this parfait. Any milk will do, but we find oat milk to provide the creamiest results! Fresh or frozen blackberries work well here.
More Chia Seed Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Blackberry Lime Chia Seed Parfait Recipe
- 3/4 cup milk of choice we like to use oat milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Naturacentric Wellness Elixir
- 1 lime juiced
- lime wedges
- In a bowl or jar combine oat milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey. Mix well. Cover then refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- In a food processor or blender combine banana, blackberries, milk, Wellness Elixir and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- In two jars, cups or bowls, assemble the layers of chia pudding and smoothie however you prefer. Garnish with blackberries and lime wedges before serving.