Last Updated on
An easy, healthy, delicious and fun way to eat hash browns and eggs for breakfast! These gluten-free “nests” are perfect for an Easter brunch or any occasion!
My 15 month old absolutely LOVED these, as did I.
Combining an egg & hash brown breakfast into one yummy compact form turned out beautifully! They will certainly find themselves on regular breakfast rotation in our household.
Whether you are looking for something new for yourself, or a fun breakfast project for the little ones, you will find that these are not only fun & easy to make…but oh so tasty & filling (and sure doesn’t make a shabby Easter dish either)!
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 4 cups fresh or frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (+1 tbs for egg mix)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs milk (I used almond) milk of choice (I use almond)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
- 1 tsp dried cilantro, for topping
6 large nests or 12 small nests