Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Delicious, healthy, and filling Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters. Rich, flavorful, cheesy patties. Gluten-free.
These fritters have a delightful combination of flavors, and are
simply put -- super delicious!
With the healthful properties of millet, and the subtle sweetness of butternut squash, you will find these tasty fritters to also be satisfyingly guilt-free & filling...
More Delicious Butternut Squash Recipes
Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters
- 1 cup millet cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash cooked & mashed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 mini sweet bell pepper chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
- Mix all of the above ingredients until evenly combined.
- Heat a greased (I use olive oil) skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon out ice cream scoop sized dollops, shape and flatten in your hands & place into your greased skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes each side, or until desired golden crispiness. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.