Delicious, healthy, and filling Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters. Rich, flavorful, cheesy patties. Gluten-free.
These fritters have a delightful combination of flavors, and are
simply put -- super delicious!
With the healthful properties of millet, and the subtle sweetness of butternut squash, you will find these tasty fritters to also be satisfyingly guilt-free & filling...
More Delicious Butternut Squash Recipes
Gluten Free Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters
Delicious, healthy, and filling Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters. Rich, flavorful, cheesy patties. Gluten-free.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 9 fritters
- 1 cup millet cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash cooked & mashed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 mini sweet bell pepper chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
- Mix all of the above ingredients until evenly combined.
- Heat a greased (I use olive oil) skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon out ice cream scoop sized dollops, shape and flatten in your hands & place into your greased skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes each side, or until desired golden crispiness. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Serving: 1fritter | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1786IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please Rate + Comment Below!
Watch Our Latest VideosFollow us on YouTube!
Mention on Instagramfirstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply