Delicious, healthy, and filling Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters. Rich, flavorful, cheesy patties. Gluten-free.
These fritters have a delightful combination of flavors, and are
simply put -- super delicious!
With the healthful properties of millet, and the subtle sweetness of butternut squash, you will find these tasty fritters to also be satisfyingly guilt-free & filling...
More Delicious Butternut Squash Recipes
Millet and Butternut Squash Fritters
- 1 cup millet cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash cooked & mashed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 mini sweet bell pepper chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
- Mix all of the above ingredients until evenly combined.
- Heat a greased (I use olive oil) skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon out ice cream scoop sized dollops, shape and flatten in your hands & place into your greased skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes each side, or until desired golden crispiness. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.