Delicious, healthy, and filling Butternut Squash and Millet Gluten-Free Fritters!
These fritters have a delightful combination of flavors, and are
simply put -- super delicious!
With the healthful properties of millet, and the subtle sweetness of butternut squash, you will find these tasty fritters to also be satisfyingly guilt-free & filling...
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 1 cup millet, cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash, cooked & mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 mini sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
approx. 9 fritters