This post is sponsored by Rootz. All opinions expressed are my own.
A super creamy, healthy and delicious Protein Hot Chocolate recipe made with Rootz nutrient-dense Protein Superfood.
Rootz Protein Superfood
Rootz prides themselves on creating products without harmful additives and sweeteners, and this Superfood Protein is no exception! It contains clean, healthy ingredients like hemp protein, chia seeds, maca root, bee pollen, and spirulina, just to name a few. The result? A super nutrient dense and effective dietary supplement that will fuel your days with ease. Use code YUM for 25% off Rootz Protein Superfood today!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Creamy and comforting.
- Rich and flavorful.
- Packed with protein and nutrients.
- Easy to make.
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, no sugar added, dairy-free, soy-free and nut-free.
How-to Make Protein Hot Chocolate Step-by-Step
Can I add a favorite sweetener to this hot chocolate?
If you like your hot chocolate on the rather sweet side, you can add 1 teaspoon of a sweetener of your choosing. Otherwise, this drink is pretty well balanced when it comes to sweetness, despite not having any added sugars.
More Delicious Chocolate Protein Recipes
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Protein Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk of choice we like oat milk
- 1 scoop Rootz Protein Superfood use code YUM for 25% off!
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, Rootz Protein Superfood, cacao powder and vanilla extract. Heat, while whisking frequently, until warmed throughout (about 5 minutes).
- Pour into mugs and enjoy as is, or topped with coconut whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply