These 5-ingredient Gluten-Free & Vegan Salted Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies make for one quick, easy, healthy and delicious treat perfect for breakfast, a snack or a dessert!
Tahini and chocolate always go together. And, if you’ve never tried this delectable combo before, you are in for a real treat!
I created these when I was a craving a sweet treat that was not overly indulgent. Oats paired with very dark chocolate, protein & nutrient rich tahini, & sweetened by maple syrup make for a rather healthy & guilt free cookie! (Not to mention, only 5 ingredients!)
These delights are wonderfully chewy, very satisfyingly filling, ridiculously delicious and pair very well coffee (if I must say so myself)!
You Might Also Like
Tahini Oatmeal Cookies
- 5 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- coarse sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix tahini, maple syrup, oats, and chocolate until well combined.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Using damp hands, take one tbs of dough, roll into a ball and flatten slightly into a cookie shape. Place onto parchment paper. Repeat with remaining dough, leaving at least 1" between cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until firm & edges of cookies are beginning to turn golden.
- Remove & sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cool before serving.