Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Easy, healthy, creamy and delicious Sprouted Watermelon Seed Butter. Rich in protein, fiber, and iron. Gluten-free, & vegan.
Super nutritious and delicious creamy Sprouted Watermelon Seed Butter made with Go Raw's Sprouted Watermelon Seeds . . .
Upon tasting these crunchy, nutrient-packed seeds, I knew I wanted to make them into a seed butter. And the result? Delectable.
This Sprouted Watermelon Seed butter is:
Packed with protein, fiber, iron and easily digestible (thank you, SPROUTED!) minerals and nutrients galore
Ridiculously quick and easy to make
Slightly nutty and salty
Complements both sweet and savory (hello, chocolate!)
And is organic, gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan!
As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts once you give this a go!
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Watermelon Seed Butter
- 2 cups raw sprouted watermelon seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil optional
- To a food processor or high speed blender add your watermelon seeds.
- Blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached (about ten minutes), optionally adding coconut oil if you would like an even creamier texture.
- Store in a lidded container in the fridge for up to one week until ready to use.