Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Healthy, easy, and delicious BBQ Chickpea Walnut Burgers. These hearty and filling vegan and gluten-free burgers can be pan-fried or grilled and pack a most delightful flavorful punch!
These Barbecue Chickpea Walnut Burgers make for one hearty, filling, easy, and delicious gluten-free & vegan meal!
Every once in a while I really crave something in patty-form that meets the heartiness level that my body needs at that time; and these Vegan BBQ Burgers made with chickpeas and walnuts certainly satisfies those cravings .
- Super Flavorful and Delicious: slightly smoky, slightly sweet, slightly nutty.
- Hearty & filling.
- Wholesome & healthy.
- Easy to make.
- Gluten-free & vegan
- And pretty, too. 🙂
We fell in love with these veggie burgers from the get-go and I hope you do, too!
BBQ Walnut Chickpea Veggie Burgers (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- In a food processor or high speed blender combine all of the above ingredients
- Blend until relatively smooth & evenly combined, but with some bits of coarse texture still showing through.
- Cover and refrigerate your burger mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Divide your burger mixture into about 1/4 cup dollops.
- Shape into patties with your hands, wetting your fingers as needed if the mixture sticks at all.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet on the stove over medium heat or alternatively heat a grill to medium heat and let pre-heat about ten minutes.
- Grill each burger for about 4 minutes each side or until desired golden crispiness.
- Garnish with more BBQ sauce before serving.