This Spicy Chimichurri Chickpea Pasta Bowl is super flavorful, healthy, easy to make, gluten- free, vegan, and packed with protein and fiber!
This delicious and healthy gluten-free vegan pasta dish can be served as a warm bit of comfort food, or as a cold pasta salad . . .
I love a good bowl of pasta! And, I was feeling a bit tired of my usual go-tos when I created this dish. I was looking for a different pop of flavor, and I think I succeeded . . .
This hearty, filling bowl of pasta goodness is:
Gluten-Free & Vegan
Has a Variety of Satisfying Textures
Protein and Fiber-Rich
Easy To Make
Can Be Served Warm or Cold
Fresh & Vibrant
We truly enjoyed the medley of flavors and textures in this Spicy Chimichurri Chickpea Pasta Bowl, and we hope you do, too!
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 1 cup canned or freshly cooked chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tbs sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 8 oz gluten-free pasta (I use Banza's Chickpea Cavatappi Pasta)
- 1 cup chimichurri sauce
- 1/2 cup pickled or raw red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp red chili flakes (adjust to the spiciness level you prefer)
- to taste sea salt
- optional, to garnish: fresh chopped parsley
Find my recipe for The Best Chimichurri Sauce: HERE