This beautiful and scrumptious Green Ginger Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl has a creamy and luscious texture and a delightfully fruity flavor with a touch of ginger kick! Vegan, gluten-free, refreshing, healthy, and easy to make, too!
I've recently fallen in love with smoothie bowls. Smoothie bowls can make you feel like you're indulging in the most decadent of desserts but with zero guilt!
This Green Dragon Smoothie Bowl (as I like to call it) absolutely knocked my socks off. The flavors are remarkablycomplementary! There is a bit of tropical fruitiness balanced with subtly sweet and spicy ginger; and then throw in a bit of green superfood powder and bam -- you have one ridiculously delicious, creamy, healthy smoothie bowl that isn't too shabby in the looks department either.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen cubed dragon fruit / pitaya
- 1 one inch knob ginger root
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbs green superfood powder (find the one I use below)
- desired toppings (I used green superfood powder, grated ginger root, dragon fruit, and blueberries)
Products used in this recipe: