This beautiful and scrumptious Green Ginger Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl has a creamy and luscious texture and a delightfully fruity flavor with a touch of ginger kick! Vegan, gluten-free, refreshing, healthy, and easy to make, too!
I’ve recently fallen in love with smoothie bowls. Smoothie bowls can make you feel like you’re indulging in the most decadent of desserts but with zero guilt!
This Green Dragon Smoothie Bowl (as I like to call it) absolutely knocked my socks off. The flavors are remarkably complementary! There is a bit of tropical fruitiness balanced with subtly sweet and spicy ginger; and then throw in a bit of green superfood powder and bam — you have one ridiculously delicious, creamy, healthy smoothie bowl that isn’t too shabby in the looks department either.
You Might Also Like
Products used in this recipe:
Green Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit (pitaya) cubed
- 1 one-inch knob ginger root
- ¼ cup plant based milk I like almond or coconut
- 1 tbs green superfood powder find the one I use below
- desired toppings I used green superfood powder, grated ginger root, dragon fruit, and blueberries
- Using a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients.
- Blend until completely smooth, light, and fluffy — about five minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl, top off, and enjoy!