Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Naturally sweetened, chewy, healthy, and delicious blueberry oat bars! Ready to eat in 30 minutes! Vegan & gluten-free!
These delicious blueberry coconut oat bars are a tried and true household favorite. As soon as my toddler sees me pulling out the ingredients to make these, he instantly gets a giddy look of excitement. And handing him one? He looks like he'll implode.
Quite simply, these are most definitely a favorite around here!
And, best of all? They are super duper quick easy to make. And, with pure and wholesome ingredients -- quite healthy as well!
Whether you are looking for a tasty snack, a filling breakfast or a healthy dessert, or simply wanting to please a toddler of your own, you will find much delight in these chewy little oatmeal bars!
(And for you nursing mamas -- these tend to increase milk supply, too!)
So, so good. . .
More Blueberry Recipes
Chewy Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 bananas ripe & mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut or a combo!
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries I use apple sweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs maple syrup (optional) for a sweeter option (but certainly not necessary!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a round or square baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your bananas and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour your mixture into your parchment lined dish and then using your hands or a spatula, press the mixture down firmly until even and compact.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes, or until firm and edges are beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing.