Naturally sweetened, chewy, healthy, and delicious blueberry oat bars! Ready to eat in 30 minutes! Vegan & gluten-free!
These delicious blueberry coconut oat bars are a tried and true household favorite. As soon as my toddler sees me pulling out the ingredients to make these, he instantly gets a giddy look of excitement. And handing him one? He looks like he’ll implode.
Quite simply, these are most definitely a favorite around here!
And, best of all? They are super duper quick easy to make. And, with pure and wholesome ingredients — quite healthy as well!
Whether you are looking for a tasty snack, a filling breakfast or a healthy dessert, or simply wanting to please a toddler of your own, you will find much delight in these chewy little oatmeal bars!
(And for you nursing mamas — these tend to increase milk supply, too!)
So, so good. . .
More Blueberry Recipes
Chewy Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 bananas ripe & mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut or a combo!
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries I use apple sweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs maple syrup (optional) for a sweeter option (but certainly not necessary!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a round or square baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your bananas and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour your mixture into your parchment lined dish and then using your hands or a spatula, press the mixture down firmly until even and compact.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes, or until firm and edges are beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing.