This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
Easy and delicious Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark made with Naturacentric Cacao Mint infused raw honey. 3 simple ingredients and you're in holiday dessert bliss!
Why This Recipe Works
- Super easy to make.
- Made with 3 simple ingredients.
- Makes for a healthy and wholesome treat.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and refined sugar-free.
Naturacentric Cacao Mint Honey
Naturacentric is a lovely woman-owned, zero-waste company that makes delicious botanically-infused raw honey, magical herbal tea blends, soap, elixirs, natural cleaning products and more! Use code MOONANDSPOON for 20% off Naturacentric today!
How to Make Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark
This recipe really couldn't be any easier! You simply combine 100% chocolate, a pinch of salt and Naturacentric Cacao Mint Honey and melt until smooth. You then spread the mixture into one thin layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and pop into the freezer until set. Crushed candy canes optional! Easy, healthy and delicious!
Yes. The combination of 100% chocolate with the honey has just the right amount of sweetness (in my opinion!), however, if you want extra sweet and extra decadent, you can use any chocolate you prefer.
Store this chocolate bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator or the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
You can visit Naturacentric and use code MOONANDSPOON for 20% off!
More Delicious Recipes You Will Love
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 10 ounces 100% unsweetened chocolate bar or chips
- ½ cup Naturacentric Cacao Mint Honey
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- crushed candy canes for topping optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchement paper. Set aside.
- In a double boiler or saucepan over medium-low heat, add the chocolate, honey and salt. Heat until melted and smooth, stirring frequently (about 5 minutes).
- Pour the chocolate bark mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. With the back of a spatula, spread and smooth the mixture out into one even layer. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes, if using, then pop the baking sheet into the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bark from the freezer, then break up into pieces with your hands or by tapping with the handle of a butter knife. Keep stored in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!