A refreshing, light, healthy and easy spiralized cucumber noodle dish served alongside a spicy turmeric tahini sauce and garnished with bell pepper for a delightful crunch. Gluten-free, vegan, and oh so delicious!
I've only had my Ninja Auto-Spiralizer a short while now, but I am in love! I've really been enjoying experimenting with a wide variety of vegetable noodles; and cucumber is most definitely a fave . . .
Pairing light, refreshing and slightly crunchy cucumber noodles with my Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce is definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made! This is one heavenly pairing--I promise.
- These Spicy Turmeric Tahini Cucumber Noodles are:
- Healthy, light, refreshing, soothing
- Easy to make
- Spicy, sweet, tangy--with a subtle crunch
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, keto-friendly, nut-free, soy-free.
- Absolutely yummy!
Please let me know if you enjoy this dish, too! I would love to hear from you.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Spicy Spiralized Turmeric Tahini Cucumber Noodles (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- Wash cucumbers thoroughly.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize your cucumbers into noodles.
- Give your cucumber noodles a slight squeeze to release excess water content. Place into a large bowl.
- Dice your bell pepper. Toss with cucumber noodles.
- Dress noodles and bell pepper with Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce (recipe to be found below). Toss until coated.