A refreshing, light, healthy and easy spiralized cucumber noodle dish served alongside a spicy turmeric tahini sauce and garnished with bell pepper for a delightful crunch. Gluten-free, vegan, and oh so delicious!
If you've yet to make your own spiralized noodles then you are definitely in for treat! I've really been enjoying experimenting with a wide variety of vegetable noodles, and cucumber is most definitely a fave. If you're ready to dive into the world of spiralized noodles, then check out this list of the best spiralizers to start.
Pairing light, refreshing and slightly crunchy cucumber noodles with my Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce is definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made! This is one heavenly pairing--I promise.
- Healthy, light, refreshing, soothing
- Easy to make
- Spicy, sweet, tangy--with a subtle crunch
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, keto-friendly, nut-free, soy-free.
- Absolutely yummy!
Please let me know if you enjoy this dish, too! I would love to hear from you.
You Might Also Like
Spicy Spiralized Turmeric Tahini Cucumber Noodles (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- Wash cucumbers thoroughly.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize your cucumbers into noodles.
- Give your cucumber noodles a slight squeeze to release excess water content. Place into a large bowl.
- Dice your bell pepper. Toss with cucumber noodles.
- Dress noodles and bell pepper with Spicy Turmeric Tahini Sauce (recipe to be found below). Toss until coated.
Leave a Reply