This thick, creamy, and delicious Pumpkin Seed and Beet Pesto is an absolute savory delight! Its versatility will have you putting it on anything & everything; and its amazing flavor will have you coming back for more again & again!
This incredible pesto is certainly one of my favorite creations.
The flavor is astounding, the texture is pleasing, and it tastes good on so many things!
I've used it as a pizza topping, a dip alongside crackers, a sandwich spread, and served over warm pasta!
And, I'm certain you'll discover many more uses of your own.
My picky toddler gobbles it up in no time -- which I always see as a good sign!
And, just look at that color. . .
Whether you are looking for a healthy condiment, a burst of flavor, or a fun & colorful addition to your culinary arsenal, have no doubt -- this beautiful pesto will win you over at first bite. . .
You Might Also Like
Creamy Beet Pesto Recipe
- 1 cup cubed beets cooked
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/8 cup parmesan cheese shredded, vegetarian if necessary
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Blend until a smooth pesto forms.
- Serve right away, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.