Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Easy, healthy, and delicious Carrot Cake Granola filled with oats, carrots, coconut, raisins, walnuts, and the perfect blend of spices! This gluten-free and vegan granola is free of refined sugars and makes a great breakfast, dessert, or snack!
Granola is one of those things that I make quite frequently as my toddler adores it, and it is SO incredibly fun, easy, and cost-effective to make!
I'm always playing with various flavor combinations, and as a family that also loves their carrot cake, it was just a matter of time before I made this AMAZING Carrot Cake Granola . . .
This Carrot Cake Granola is chock-full of oats, carrots, coconut, raisins, walnuts, and all of the tasty warming spices you would expect from the perfect slice of carrot cake!
This Carrot Cake Granola is also:
Gluten-free & vegan
Free of refined sugars
We like it as a healthy breakfast, as a quick pick-me-up afternoon snack, and as a yummy dessert (it's great with vanilla yogurt!). It's now a pantry staple, and I can only hope you love it just as much as we do!
More Delicious Granola Recipes
Carrot Cake Granola
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats GF if necessary
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine maple syrup (or honey), coconut oil (or butter), and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth and combined. Turn off heat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, carrots, walnuts, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Stir combine.
- Pour your warm syrup, oil, vanilla mixture over your oat mixture. Stir vigorously until all is evenly coated.
- Pour your granola mixture onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle raisins and coconut over top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving or storing.