Quick, easy, and delicious Instant Pot Chimichurri Mashed Potatoes. This gluten-free & vegan pressure cooker side dish is ready in under 15 minutes!
Creamy, and delicious Chimichurri Mashed Potatoes made easy and within only 15 minutes with an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker!
My sweet Momma recently gifted me an Instant Pot for Valentine’s Day; and I am in LOVE. I now understand what all the hype is about! I’ve been using my Instant Pot Pressure Cooker daily since it arrived.
I cannot wait to share all that I’ve created with it thus far, but for now I decided to start with these Chimichurri Mashed Potatoes since I am on such a Chimichurri kick right now! Potatoes + chimichurri = heaven!!
My kiddos gobble this right up (hidden greens for the win!), and whenever I make this I admit I have trouble reserving enough for my family! Ha! It is SO good.
- EASY to make
- QUICK to make (just under 15 minutes!)
- SUPER creamy
- SUPER flavorful
- And beautiful to boot!
You Might Also Like
Instant Pot Chimichurri Mashed Potatoes (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- 3 potatoes peeled and cubed (I use Russet)
- 4 tbs chimichurri sauce see link to recipe in notes or use store-bought
- 3 tbs olive oil or butter
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- To your Instant Pot add the potatoes, chimichurri sauce, and oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour water over the top, and then sprinkle with the salt.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot, and turn to “sealing”.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 11 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure.
- Mash, and serve!
- (Optionally, top with more Chimichurri Sauce before serving!)