Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Molasses Chocolate Quinoa Granola is a crunchy gluten-free & vegan quinoa granola with oats, raisins, peanuts, cocoa and a hint of ginger. High in iron, protein and B vitamins! It makes a great breakfast or snack!
This isn't your standard granola! If you're looking for a bit of an indulgent crunch in your breakfast or as a snack on the go, you're in luck. . .
This yummy goodness is rich in flavor, as well as B vitamins, iron and protein!
My little one couldn't wait to gobble it up as you can tell from the photo above! It is just that good.
If you are a fan of rich, smoky blackstrap molasses (we are!) coupled with a bit of crunch and sweetness, and chock full of nutrients - give this a go! You will love it. I promise!
More Delicious Granola Recipes
Molasses Chocolate Quinoa Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup peanuts unsalted or salted
- 1/2 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons dutch processed cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar +1-2 tbs for dusting
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/8 cup unsulphured blackstrap molasses
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ingredients oats through sea salt. Stir a few times until evenly combined.
- Over medium-low heat, combine molasses, coconut oil and peanut butter. Stir until well combined and heated throughout.
- Pour molasses mixture over oats mixture. Stir until all is evenly coated.
- Pour your granola mix onto your parchment lined cookie sheet. Spread out into one even layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately toss with 1-2 tbs coconut sugar.
- Let cool and crisp up completely before serving.
- Keep stored in an airtight container at room temperature.