This post is sponsored by ICONIC Protein. All opinions expressed are my own.
Super delicious and nutritious Gingerbread Tahini Mocha Energy Bites made with ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder.
- Super easy to make!
- Packed with nutrient dense ingredients.
- Energy-boosting -- perfect for a midday snack pick-me-up.
- Rich in gingerbread and chocolate flavors.
- Naturally vegan, gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
ICONIC Protein is all about using clean, nutritious, ethically sourced ingredients for a healthier, happier you. Their products are always GMO-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, soy-free and free from harmful hormones and pesticides. ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder is packed with plant-based protein, vitamins C & D3, zinc, prebiotic fiber, and Colombian coffee powder + green coffee bean extract for a nice clean energy boost. Use code YUM for 15% off ICONIC Protein Immunity Coffee products today!
How to Make
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Step 2: Mix until a ball forms.
Step 3: Using wet hands, shape the batter into 15 golf ball-sized energy bites.
Step 4: Chill for at least 15 minutes before serving. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Step 5: Enjoy!
FAQ and Tips
Can I use nut butter instead of tahini?
Yes. You can replace the tahini with any nut butter of your choosing, in the same ratio.
Can I omit the molasses or use something else?
Yes. The molasses is added to create a classic gingerbread flavor (and a touch of iron!), however, it can be omitted if you are on a sugar-free or keto diet. Alternatively, you can add any conventional or sugar-free sweetener of your choice as well.
Where can I buy ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder?
You can buy Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder online and get 15% off with code YUM!
More Delicious Recipes You Might Like
Gingerbread Tahini Mocha Bites (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten-free certified if necessary
- 1 scoop ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder use code YUM for 15% off!
- 3 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini, oats, ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Mix until all is thoroughly combined and begins to form a ball.
- Using wet hands, grab golf ball-sized portions of the batter and roll into balls in-between your hands until you have 15 bites.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes before serving. These energy bites will keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.