Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by ICONIC Protein. All opinions expressed are my own.
Super delicious and nutritious Gingerbread Tahini Mocha Energy Bites made with ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder.
- Super easy to make!
- Packed with nutrient dense ingredients.
- Energy-boosting -- perfect for a midday snack pick-me-up.
- Rich in gingerbread and chocolate flavors.
- Naturally vegan, gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
ICONIC Protein is all about using clean, nutritious, ethically sourced ingredients for a healthier, happier you. Their products are always GMO-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, soy-free and free from harmful hormones and pesticides. ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder is packed with plant-based protein, vitamins C & D3, zinc, prebiotic fiber, and Colombian coffee powder + green coffee bean extract for a nice clean energy boost. Use code YUM for 15% off ICONIC Protein Immunity Coffee products today!
How to Make
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Step 2: Mix until a ball forms.
Step 3: Using wet hands, shape the batter into 15 golf ball-sized energy bites.
Step 4: Chill for at least 15 minutes before serving. Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Step 5: Enjoy!
FAQ and Tips
Can I use nut butter instead of tahini?
Yes. You can replace the tahini with any nut butter of your choosing, in the same ratio.
Can I omit the molasses or use something else?
Yes. The molasses is added to create a classic gingerbread flavor (and a touch of iron!), however, it can be omitted if you are on a sugar-free or keto diet. Alternatively, you can add any conventional or sugar-free sweetener of your choice as well.
Where can I buy ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder?
You can buy Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder online and get 15% off with code YUM!
More Delicious Recipes You Might Like
Gingerbread Tahini Mocha Bites (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten-free certified if necessary
- 1 scoop ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder use code YUM for 15% off!
- 3 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini, oats, ICONIC Protein Mocha Immunity Coffee Powder, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Mix until all is thoroughly combined and begins to form a ball.
- Using wet hands, grab golf ball-sized portions of the batter and roll into balls in-between your hands until you have 15 bites.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes before serving. These energy bites will keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.