This post is sponsored by Earth Echo Foods. All opinions expressed are my own.
These incredibly simple and delicious energy bites feature the delightful combination of maple, tahini, and chai, all infused into a nutritious recipe enhanced with superfoods.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- You only need four simple ingredients to make this delicious recipe.
- These energy bites are packed with nutritious superfoods that provide a natural energy boost thanks to Earth Echo Chai Bliss.
- You can keep these energy balls on hand for any time you need a quick pick-me-up. They store well!
- Naturally vegan, gluten-free, plant-based, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
At MOON and spoon and yum, we’re big fans of Earth Echo Foods! They’re a fantastic company that’s dedicated to sustainable practices and creating products that are both delicious and nutrient-dense. One of our absolute favorites is Earth Echo Chai Bliss, a nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich spices, lion’s mane mushrooms, L-Theanine, zinc, and astragalus (just to name a few!). This amazing blend provides a clean energy boost and improves focus and mood. But the best part? It tastes absolutely amazing! We can confidently say that it’s the tastiest chai blend we’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying. If you’re interested in trying it out for yourself, be sure to use code MOON for 15% off Chai Bliss today.
Ingredients and Substitutes
Quick Rolled Oats: Quick rolled oats blend well with the other ingredients and provide a wonderful texture and heartiness to these energy bites. In a pinch, regular rolled oats can be used instead, though the texture will be slightly different.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss: Earth Echo Chai Bliss provides all of the wonderful chai flavor to these energy bites, as well as energy and mood-boosting superfood powers.
Maple Syrup: The flavor of maple syrup pairs extraordinarily well with the flavors of chai and tahini, as well as adding sweetness without processed sugars. Having said that, you can swap it for any liquid sweetener you prefer. Agave syrup and raw honey are other great options.
Tahini: Tahini adds protein and flavor to these energy balls. Use a nice natural creamy tahini without unnecessary added ingredients for the best results.
How to Make Maple Tahini Chai Bites
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until smoothly combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Enjoy right away or store to serve later.
These energy bites can be enjoyed right away for a softer texture, stored in the refrigerator for a firmer texture, or in the freezer for a dense, fudge-like texture.
You Might Also Like These Earth Echo Recipes
No-Bake Maple Tahini Chai Energy Bites
- ¾ cup tahini
- ½ cup quick rolled oats gluten-free certified if necessary
- ⅓ cup Earth Echo Chai Bliss
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini, oats, Chai Bliss and maple syrup.
- Mix until well combined and the mixture begins to naturally form a ball.
- Using the palms of your hands, take rounded tablespoon portions of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Enjoy right away or place the bites into the refrigerator or freezer to firm up before serving.
- Keep the bites stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days, or the freezer for up to 6 months.