This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
An easy, creamy and flavorful Pumpkin Chai Latte made with Earth Echo Chai Bliss. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It is easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Packed with nutrient dense superfoods, thanks to Earth Echo Chai Bliss.
- A comforting and cozy beverage perfect for cooler days.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
Earth Echo is a wonderful company rooted in sustainable practices. They create products packed with nutrient-dense superfoods that just happen to taste amazing, too. Earth Echo Chai Bliss is a nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich spices, lion’s mane mushrooms, L-Theanine, zinc and astragalus (just to name a few). This synergistic blend provides a clean energy boost + improved focus and mood. Apart from the health benefits, Chai Bliss is truly the tastiest chai drink blend I’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying! Visit this link or use code MOON for 15% off Chai Bliss today.
Pumpkin puree: Pumpkin puree adds the quintessential pumpkin flavor to this autumn-themed beverage. I like to use organic pumpkin puree without any additives.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss: Earth Echo Chai Bliss offers the perfect balance of classic chai flavor all in one easily scoop-able blend packed with superfoods.
Maple syrup: This optional ingredient adds a touch of natural sweetness. Feel free to omit or swap for any sweetener you prefer. If not vegan, raw honey works well!
Vanilla extract: A touch of vanilla adds both sweetness and warmth to this pumpkin spice chai latte recipe.
Water and oat milk: A blend of water and oat milk works well to create a creamy brew. Feel free to swap the oat milk for conventional dairy other plant-based milk. I also like to use almond milk or coconut milk.
Ground cinnamon: One of the essential pumpkin pie spices and chai spices, I find the additional sweetness cinnamon adds elevates the overall recipe.
If you want a super creamy pumpkin chai latte, blend it in a blender or food processor before pouring into a mug or use a handheld drink frother for extra creamy goodness.
More Delicious Warm Beverages
Pumpkin Chai Latte Recipe
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oat milk or any milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Chai Bliss
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the water, oat milk, pumpkin puree, Earth Echo Chai Bliss, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Whisk until warm and frothy.
- Pour into a favorite mug and enjoy!