Last Updated on
This Vegan Almond Rose Chai Tea Latte sweetened with only maple syrup is genuinely one of the tastiest things I have ever created. It is SO good. The hints of almond, rose, and maple paired with traditional chai spice flavors like cinnamon and cardamom truly makes for one ridiculously delicious, healthy, and comforting beverage! It’s a wee bit on the enchanting side and despite the caffeine, it is super soothing and borders on being more of a moon milk.
…and if you aren’t yet familiar with the magical and wonderful properties of rose petals…
Benefits of Rose Petals in Tea
Filled with antioxidants.
Filled with stress reducing and heart opening effects.
A source of vitamins C, A, and E.
As you can see, they are not only beautiful but GOOD for you as well!
The addition of almond butter in this recipe is what gives it depth, adds a bit of earthiness and protein-power AND make it super creamy, frothy and nourishing.
And, if you’re in the mood to try a new loose leaf chai tea, my favorite chai tea is from Mother’s Kitchen Essentials and they gave me an exclusive 10% off coupon code for you to use: ‘moonspoonyum’. This organic chai tea blend has a super delicious balance of spices!
This Vegan Rose Chai Tea Latte with Almond Butter is:
comforting and nourishing
magical and enchanting
soul soothing and heart healing
filled with antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients, protein and anti-inflammatory benefits
quick and easy to make
vegan & gluten-free
perfect to share with a loved one
reminiscent of a moon milk
More Vegan Drink Recipes
I’ve now made this several times as I was blow away by the flavor combo (and the effects that I felt!). If you are looking for an enchanting brew to try, look no further. This magical elixir will soothe you inside and out & more. Enjoy. xo.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (with or without vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon loose leaf chai tea blend
- 1 teaspoon culinary grade rose petals (+ more as an optional garnish)
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt (I like to use rose, sea, or pink himalayan salt)
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat bring almond milk to a high simmer.
- Turn off heat, stir in loose leaf chai and rose petals. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- When 5 minutes are up, strain the tea into a blender (I simply use a thin washcloth, but a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer will work, too.)
- Add almond butter, maple syrup and salt to blender as well. Blend on high only 10-15 seconds, or until it is super creamy and frothy! (always be careful blending warm/hot beverages, let cool until decent temperature before blending, keep your face away and keep one hand securely on top of lid!).
- Pour into mugs, optionally garnish with more rose petals, and most of all — enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 72mg Carbohydrates: 18g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g