This collection of the best gluten-free gingerbread recipes is filled with the BEST gingerbread-flavored recipes that just happen to be gluten-free. Enjoy!
- Gingerbread Questions
- 25 Gluten-Free Gingerbread Recipes
- 1. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Men Cookies
- 2. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Freezer Fudge
- 3. Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- 4. Gluten-Free Upside Down Caramelized Gingerbread Banana Cake
- 5. No Bake Chocolate Tahini Gingerbread Bars
- 6. Gluten-Free Raspberry Gingerbread Crumble Bars
- 7. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cake
- 8. Flourless Gingerbread Cookies
- 9. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Loaf
- 10. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Whoopie Pies
- 11. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Biscotti
- 12. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- 13. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Donuts
- 14. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Pancakes
- 15. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Coffee Cake
- 16. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles
- 17. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
- 18. Gluten-Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
- 19. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cupcakes
- 20. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Gingerbread Loaf
- 21. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Banana Bread
- 22. Gluten-Free Gingerbread House
- 23. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Scones
- 24. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Brownies
- 25. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- You Might Also Like
- 📖 Recipe
Gingerbread generally refers to a sweet baked good that contains a blend of warming spices like ground ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, as well as a touch of molasses.
While gingersnaps are similar in flavor to gingerbread, gingersnaps are crispy, whereas gingerbread is usually soft and chewy.
Gingerbread has the warmth of spices such as ginger, nutmeg, and cloves with the subtle rich sweetness that molasses provides.
25 Gluten-Free Gingerbread Recipes
1. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Men Cookies
These gluten-free gingerbread cookies are not only gluten-free but sweetened with honey for a healthier take on a gluten-free gingerbread cookie recipe.
Non-toxic + truly non-stick!
2. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Freezer Fudge
An easy one-bowl freezer fudge made with gingerbread spices.
3. Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
A thick and chewy gingerbread cookie dough with cocoa powder and chocolate chips for a unique spin on easy gluten-free gingerbread cookies.
Non-toxic + truly non-stick!
4. Gluten-Free Upside Down Caramelized Gingerbread Banana Cake
Sweetened with coconut sugar and blackstrap molasses, with a touch of vanilla extract, and a combo of almond flour and tapioca flour, this decadent gluten-free dessert is a real stunner to boot!
5. No Bake Chocolate Tahini Gingerbread Bars
Layered chocolate and tahini gingerbread bars that are naturally sweetened, gluten-free and vegan.
6. Gluten-Free Raspberry Gingerbread Crumble Bars
Unique and flavorful gluten-free gingerbread bars with a raspberry chia seed crumble filling and a white chocolate drizzle.
7. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cake
Moist and rich gluten-free gingerbread cake made with an all-purpose gluten-free flour blend.
8. Flourless Gingerbread Cookies
A blend of almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut sugar make up these flour-free gingerbread cookies.
9. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Loaf
A rich, moist and hearty gluten-free gingerbread loaf made with buttermilk and honey.
10. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Whoopie Pies
Fun and flavorful gluten-free whoopie pies with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting.
11. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Biscotti
Take coffee or tea time up a notch with these delightful gluten-free gingerbread biscotti.
12. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Bundt Cake
A decadent, moist, and rich gluten-free bundt cake with gingerbread spices will take any holiday gathering to another level.
13. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Donuts
These naturally sweetened gluten-free oat flour gingerbread donuts also happen to be vegan and dairy-free!
14. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Pancakes
These gluten-free vegan gingerbread pancakes make for the perfect holiday breakfast or brunch fare.
15. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Coffee Cake
This gingerbread spin on gluten-free coffee cake has a delightful, crunchy pecan topping.
16. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles
Allspice and molasses add a wonderful gingerbread flavor to these thick and satisfying gluten-free waffles, Belgian-style.
17. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
Fluffy gluten-free gingerbread muffins make a great breakfast, brunch, dessert, or snack.
18. Gluten-Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
Moist and satisfying gluten-free gingerbread bars with a chocolate twist.
19. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cupcakes
The perfect sweet treat for the holidays, these gluten-free gingerbread cupcakes are packed with traditional gingerbread flavors
20. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Gingerbread Loaf
Instead of conventional flour, this gluten-free loaf gets a wallop of flavor, nutrition, and moisture all from sweet potatoes.
21. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Banana Bread
Gluten-free banana bread with a festive gingerbread twist.
22. Gluten-Free Gingerbread House
A fun one for kids, this gluten-free gingerbread house project uses sturdy gluten-free gingerbread cookie dough.
23. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Scones
Serve these gluten-free gingerbread scones for brunch or tea time for a bit of warmth and flavor.
24. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Brownies
Rich and fudgy gluten-free brownies, but with delightful gingerbread spices. How can you go wrong?
25. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
The perfect holiday breakfast awaits with this easy-baked gingerbread oatmeal.
You Might Also Like
Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts
Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes
25 Gluten-Free Gingerbread Recipes: Gingerbread Men & More!
- 1 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons gluten-free all purpose flour with xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- icing or frosting for decorating optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves an salt. Stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl combine egg, honey, molasses, and butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead until it comes together into a smooth, uniform dough ball.
- Place the dough onto a parchment paper-lined cutting board or countertop and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out until about 1/4" thick. Use cookie cutters of choice to cut out cookies. Combine any remaining dough and roll out, repeating the process until you've used the majority of the dough.
- Place the cut out cookies on your prepared baking sheet (working in batches if necessary), and bake for 10 minutes or until brown, firm and slightly puffy.
- Let the cookies cool completely, and if you prefer, decorate them with icing or frosting before serving. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply