This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
These super delicious Gluten-Free Gingerbread Men Cookies roll out and cut beautifully, are packed with big flavor and couldn't be easier to make.
These cookies are delightfully fragrant, beautifully tasty and adorably cute. They have classic gingerbread men written all over them, but are most certainly gluten-free! Kids and adults alike are certain to enjoy making them (and eating them!).
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Easy to make.
- Rich, delicious and aromatic.
- Sturdy and easy to roll out, cut and decorate.
- Gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegetarian and refined sugar-free.
How-to Make — Step by Step
FAQ — Recipe Variations, Substitutions, Storage
Can I use plant-based butter or oil in place of butter?
How do I store these cookies?
More Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Men Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons gluten-free all purpose flour with xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Naturacentric Ginger Infused Honey
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- icing or frosting for decorating optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves an salt. Stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl combine egg, honey, molasses, and butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead until it comes together into a smooth, uniform dough ball.
- Place the dough onto a parchment paper-lined cutting board or countertop and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out until about 1/4" thick. Use cookie cutters of choice to cut out cookies. Combine any remaining dough and roll out, repeating the process until you've used the majority of the dough.
- Place the cut out cookies on your prepared baking sheet (working in batches if necessary), and bake for 10 minutes or until brown, firm and slightly puffy.
- Let the cookies cool completely, and if you prefer, decorate them with icing or frosting before serving. Enjoy!