Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Super easy, rich and flavorful Gingerbread Fudge made with healthy, wholesome ingredients. Vegan and gluten-free.
I'm not even sure where to start with this one! It is so tasty, I'm fairly certain I've consumed my body weight in this delicious fudge. I find myself unable to stop returning to the freezer whenever we have this on hand. It is super addictive! I'll just let you discover for yourself now . . .
- Very flavorful with the perfect gingerbread touch.
- Super easy to make.
- Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients.
- Vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
How-to Make Gingerbread Fudge
FAQs — Tips, Tricks and Substitutions
More Healthy Treats You Will Love
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- Line a square freezer-friendly baking dish (8" x 8" or 9" x 9") with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients. Mix until mostly smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the parchment paper-lined dish. Smooth into an even layer with the back of a spatula.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, remove the dish from the freezer and lift the parchment paper onto a cutting board. Slice into whatever shapes and however many slices your prefer. I like to slice into 24 small pieces. Enjoy!