Last Updated on
Super easy, rich and flavorful Gingerbread Fudge made with healthy, wholesome ingredients. Vegan and gluten-free.
I’m not even sure where to start with this one! It is so tasty, I’m fairly certain I’ve consumed my body weight in this delicious fudge. I find myself unable to stop returning to the freezer whenever we have this on hand. It is super addictive! I’ll just let you discover for yourself now . . .
This Freezer Fudge is:
- Very flavorful with the perfect gingerbread touch.
- Super easy to make.
- Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients.
- Vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
How-to Make Gingerbread Fudge
FAQs — Tips, Tricks and Substitutions
More Healthy Treats You Will Love
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- Line a square freezer-friendly baking dish (8" x 8" or 9" x 9") with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients. Mix until mostly smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the parchment paper-lined dish. Smooth into an even layer with the back of a spatula.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, remove the dish from the freezer and lift the parchment paper onto a cutting board. Slice into whatever shapes and however many slices your prefer. I like to slice into 24 small pieces. Enjoy!