Last Updated on
This post is sponsored by Mountain Rose Herbs. All opinions expressed are my own.
A soothing Vegan Moon Milk Fudge recipe with maqui berry powder, ashwagandha, cacao butter, passionflower, damiana, and oatstraw. Sugar-free + gluten-free.
You’ve probably caught on to my deep love for moon milk by now. I’m also quite fond of nightly treats — hence this creation!
What’s So Special About This Vegan Fudge?
- It is all-around fun, magical and enchanting.
- Super easy to make.
- Packed with soothing, calming, and rest-promoting plant power.
- Rich and flavorful.
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan and plant-based.
Mountain Rose Herbs
Mountain Rose Herbs is an incredible company founded in 1987 that brings the highest quality herbs, spices, teas, essential oils, DIY ingredients and other botanical goods to your doorstep in a most sustainable fashion. All of their products are organic & fair-trade sourced. They are the first company in Oregon to receive a platinum zero waste certification! Simply put — their love of plants and putting the planet first truly shows, and I’m absolutely honored to partner with them for this post.
Adds a silky smooth creaminess and a broad range of antioxidants.
Flavorful + adds an extra dose of antioxidants.
Perfectly complements all other ingredients to bring a lovely dose of flavor.
Super soothing and calming to support restful sleep.
A master Ayurvedic adaptogen traditionally used to help manage stress.
Gentle, nervous-system supporting benefits with a dose of calcium.
A magical heart-opening relaxation ally.
Vanilla bean powder adds that super intoxicating aroma and hint of flavor.
Stevia adds a healthy, sugar-free dose of sweetness in this recipe.
A dash of healthy fat alongside some lovely silkiness.
Top Tips + Substitutions
- This sugar-free fudge can be stored in the freezer or the refrigerator before serving and enjoying. You can store in the freezer for up to 6 months or the fridge for 7 days.
- If you are sensitive to one of powerful plants in this recipe, it is okay to omit or lower the amount added without altering the taste of the recipe.
- This vegan fudge has strong calming & relaxing effects. I advise only consuming it before bedtime or when you are all settled in at home with no plans to drive, or work for sustained periods of time with strong focus.
- The stevia in this recipe adds a fair amount of sweetness for a real (guilt-free) treat. Feel free to adjust the stevia powder for your preferred sweetness level. You can simply taste test before freezing!
- Most of all: enjoy!
The information shared in this post is not intended nor should be used in place of a medical professional’s advice. All opinions expressed are my own, and are based from my own lifelong relationships with plants. If you are worried or concerned about any of the ingredients listed in the recipe, please consult with a medical professional or do your own extensive research.
More Moon Milk Goodness
- The Ultimate Moon Milk Guide
- Cherry Lavender Moon Milk
- Seed Cycling Moon Milk
- Moringa Moon Milk
- Iced Blueberry Moon Milk
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Maqui Moon Milk Fudge (Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa butter wafers
- 1/2 cup fractionated coconut oil MCT
- 2 tablespoons maqui berry powder
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- 1 teaspoon passionflower powder
- 1 teaspoon oatstraw powder
- 1 teaspoon damiana powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cardamom freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon stevia leaf powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt or sea salt
- Place a pot of water on the stovetop. Bring to a boil. Place a heat-proof glass or stainless steel mixing bowl on top of the boiling water.
- Add cocoa butter wafers and coconut oil. Stir until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and whisk until smoothly combined.
- Pour the melted fudge mixture into an 8 inch greased or parchment paper-lined round or square baking pan or silicone molds of your choice.
- Place in the freezer to set, at least 2 hours. Cut or break into pieces, or pop from the molds to enjoy. Keep stored in the freezer in freezer safe containers for up to 3 months. This fudge can be enjoyed straight from the freezer or brought to room temperature before enjoying.