Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by Mezzetta. All opinions expressed are my own.
This creamy and flavorful Cranberry Artichoke Dip makes for one perfect festive holiday appetizer when served alongside your favorite crackers or crusty bread. Mezzetta's Marinated Artichoke Hearts are the star of the show in this elegant and flavorful dish! Naturally gluten-free.
Creamy, cheesy dips are a must-have in my book! They make great food for holiday entertaining, snacking or just for a casual charcuterie night. Mezzetta's artichoke hearts take this dip to a whole other level where their quality can shine and their flavor greatly complements the other ingredients in this dish. It's a win-win all around!
Cranberry Artichoke Dip
- Easy to make.
- Rich and flavorful, with perfectly balanced flavors.
- Perfect for entertaining during the holidays.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free.
Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Marinated in a delicious blend of oils and spices.
How-to Make Cranberry Artichoke Dip
FAQs — Recipe Variations, Tips, Storage
Is it possible to make this dip dairy-free/vegan?
Yes! Dairy-free cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan will work in this recipe.
How should I serve this dip?
This dip is great paired with crackers, crusty bread or veggies such as carrot sticks, celery sticks and cucumber slices.
How should I store this dip?
This dip tastes best served warm from the oven, but will keep at room temperature for a few hours. Leftovers can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator and reheated in a 350F oven until warmed throughout.
More Recipes You Will Love
Festive Cranberry Artichoke Dip (Gluten-Free)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups parmesan cheese vegetarian variety, if necessary + extra for topping
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 6.5 oz jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries sweetened + extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine all of the above ingredients. Mix until melted throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish or ramekins of choice. Smooth the top with the back of a spatula. Sprinkle with extra parmesan and a few dried cranberries.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Optionally, broil the top if you would like it browned a bit.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!