Last Updated on
Super easy, healthy and delicious 5-ingredient Chickpea Flour Crackers with the perfect sea salt touch! These delightfully crunchy crackers are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free and are packed with protein + fiber!
We love a good cracker around here, and these have fast become our favorite! They are super simple and easy to make, taste amazing, and have the perfect cracker texture! We love to enjoy them many different ways, and we hope you love them, too!
These Gluten-Free Crackers are
Packed with protein and fiber.
Super easy to make, and only requires 5 ingredients!
Rich and flavorful with the perfect sea salt touch.
Versatile and accommodates a variety of foods.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, nut-free and sugar-free.
What is Needed to Make Chickpea Crackers?
Chickpea pea a.k.a. garbanzo bean flour.
Sea salt or pink salt.
How to Make Chickpea Flour Crackers
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Mix until the dough is uniform and comes together.
Roll into a ball, sprinkle with flour, flatten, and roll out.
Cut into desired shapes. Prick with fork.
Step-by-step process shots:
Top Tips for Making Gluten-Free Sea Salt Crackers
Melted butter, ghee, grapeseed or avocado oil can be used in place of olive oil.
This is a versatile recipe. In addition to sea salt, you can experiment and add any variety of spices of your choosing to the dough before baking.
These chickpea crackers taste great paired with dairy or non-dairy cheese, hummus, salsa, guacamole, fruit and much more!
These gluten-free crackers keep well stored in airtight containers at room temperature for up to one week.
More Gluten-Free Cracker Recipes
Find More Chickpea Flour Recipes HERE.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
As shown with our Easy Vegan Seed Cheese which you can find HERE.
- 1 cup chickpea (garbanzo bean) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt + extra for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Stir until the dough comes together and you can form it into a ball.
- Place dough ball on a parchment paper lined cutting board or countertop. Sprinkle with flour. Flip, and sprinkle with flour again.
- Roll out until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice the dough into the desired shapes.
- Prick the tops with a wet fork. Sprinkle with salt.
- Gently transfer the parchment paper (dough and all!) to a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until all is crisp, golden and beginning to darken at the edges.
- Let cool completely before breaking apart and serving.
Please refer to the 'Tips' section above in the post for valuable information.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 426mg Carbohydrates: 0g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g