Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Super easy, cheesy, crispy, and delicious Gluten-Free Puffed Cheese Crackers that taste just like Cheez Its! These make the perfect kid-friendly snack!
I came up with these delicious cheese crackers when I was looking to make a quick and wholesome snack for my toddler that is also easy for him to grasp with his little fingers...
They really do have such a wonderful texture & flavor and with very few ingredients, they make such a simple yet astoundingly yummy snack!
Other Healthy Snacks you might enjoy:
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Cheez Its Cheese Crackers
- 2 cups shredded cheese I use sharp cheddar
- 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Tiny pinch of cayenne
- 2 tbs butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend all of the above ingredients until an even crumble forms.
- Knead until a dough forms. Divide dough into 2 balls.
- Roll out one ball of dough at a time until about 1/4 inch thick. Cut out into shape/size of your choice. (I simply used a bottle cap to cut out 97 round crackers.)
- Place crackers on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 16-19 minutes, or until puffed & firm.