This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Fun, easy, and delicious vegan chai white chocolates made with Earth Echo Chai Bliss. Gluten-free and plant-based.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- You only need 4 simple ingredients to make this easy recipe.
- You get all the flavor of white chocolate, but with a delectable chai twist.
- You can make this recipe in only about 30 minutes.
- No added sugar makes it a great healthy, guilt-free treat.
- It is packed with superfoods, thanks to Earth Echo.
- These chocolates are naturally vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
Earth Echo is a wonderful company that has sustainable practices at the heart of everything they do. Earth Echo creates products rich in superfoods and health-boosting ingredients that happen to taste amazing, too. Earth Echo Chai Bliss is a nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich spices, lion’s mane mushrooms, L-Theanine, zinc, and astragalus. All of which provide a healthy, clean energy boost and improved focus and mood. Apart from the nutritional benefits, Chai Bliss is truly the tastiest chai blend I’ve ever had – they have the spice blend down pat! Visit Earth Echo or use code MOON for 15% off today!
Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is necessary for any true chocolate recipe. It forms the base of this vegan white chocolate recipe and also happens to be rich in Vitamin E, too.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss: Earth Echo Chai Bliss adds all the chai flavor and superfood power to this recipe. No additional sweetener is needed, as Chai Bliss is just that flavorful on its own.
Coconut milk powder: Most true white chocolate recipes contain milk powder. We’re giving a vegan spin to this recipe and using coconut milk powder instead. If you are not vegan or dairy-free, feel free to swap it out for whole milk powder instead.
Vanilla extract: A small touch of vanilla is not only a conventional white chocolate ingredient but further enhances the delicious chai flavors in this recipe.
- If you are not vegan or dairy-free, you can swap the coconut milk powder for whole milk powder instead.
- These chocolates will keep at room temperature for a few hours. Otherwise, keep them stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to one month.
- You can use any silicone mold you prefer. I like to use small chocolate molds, but you can use chocolate bar molds or any fun-shaped mold you would like.
- This recipe will work with other Earth Echo products, including Golden Bliss and Cacao Bliss.
- For an easier pour, I recommend pouring the melted chocolate from the double boiler into a measuring cup with a pour spout before pouring it into the chocolate mold for a cleaner, easier pour.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Vegan Chai White Chocolates
- 1 cup cocoa butter wafers
- ⅓ cup Earth Echo Chai Bliss
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler over a saucepan of simmering water, add the cocoa butter wafers, Chai Bliss, milk powder and vanilla.
- Melt the ingredients together, while stirring frequently, until they are completely melted and smooth.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the silicone chocolate mold(s) of your choice.
- Place the mold(s) into the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes or until set and hardened.
- Enjoy the chocolates right away or keep them stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to one month.