This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Easy, delicious and packed with big chai flavor, these one-bowl Salted Coconut Chai Blondies made with Earth Echo Chai Bliss are also gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free and can be made in less than 30 minutes!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy, one-bowl recipe.
- Rich, flavorful, decadent — minus the guilt!
- Packed with nutrition thanks to Earth Echo Chai Bliss.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, nut-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
Earth Echo is a fabulous company rooted in a love for the planet and sustainable practices. They create products packed with nutrient-dense superfoods that just happen to taste amazing, too. Earth Echo Chai Bliss is a nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich spices, lion's mane mushrooms, L-Theanine, zinc and astragalus (just to name a few). This synergistic blend provides a clean energy boost + improved focus and mood. Apart from the health benefits, Chai Bliss is truly the tastiest chai blend I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying! Visit this link or use code MOON for 15% off Chai Bliss today!
Gluten-free all purpose flour: A blend with or without xanthan gum will work in this recipe. If not gluten-free, regular flour will work, too.
Tapioca flour: Tapioca flour is also known as tapioca starch and it adds some lovely chewiness and airiness to the dough. If you need to replace it, you can swap it out for more all-purpose flour instead.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss: Earth Echo Chai Bliss adds the perfect amount of chai flavor to this recipe.
Baking soda: This adds rise and browning power to the recipe.
Salt: Salt enhances all of the flavors in this recipe.
Maple syrup: If not vegan, you can swap the maple syrup for honey if you prefer.
Coconut oil: You can replace the coconut oil with any oil you prefer, and if not vegan you can swap for melted butter instead.
Flax egg: You can mix one tablespoon of ground flax seed with three tablespoons of water to make a flax egg. If you do not have ground flax seed on hand, you can make a chia egg using the same ratios, or if not vegan, replace the flax egg with one regular egg instead.
Vanilla extract: The addition of vanilla really enhances the sweet flavors in this recipe, but if you do have any on hand, you can omit it for a still-tasty recipe.
Coconut chips: These large bits of dried coconut toast in the oven resulting in a delightful crunch throughout these blondies. If you do not have any coconut chips, you can omit them for still-delicious chai bars or experiment by adding in chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit for a fun twist.
These chai blondies keep well lightly covered at room temperature for 2 days, any longer I recommend storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
For best results, let the bars cool for at least ten minutes before slicing and serving. If you slice too soon, they may crumble, but as they cool they firm up into a perfect chewy texture.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Salted Chocolate Chai Bliss Tahini Cups
Rose Cacao Bliss Pudding Parfait
Salted Coconut Chai Blondies
- ¾ cup gluten-free all purpose flour blend with or without xanthan gum
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup Earth Echo Chai Bliss
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon ground flax seed mixed with 3 tablespoons of warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut chips unsweetened
- flaked sea salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease or line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, Earth Echo Chai Bliss, baking soda and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, flax egg and vanilla extract. Mix until a smooth dough forms. Gently fold in the coconut chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking pan in one even layer. Optionally, sprinkle with a little flaked sea salt before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and the edges are turning golden.
- Allow the blondies to cool in the pan for at least ten minutes before removing and slicing. They will continue to firm up as they cool.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
WOW! These were so delish and unique!! That sprinkle of sea salt before baking is such a great tip! Will def. make again!
Claudia Lamascolo says
These were delicious and I will make them again everyone loves coconut a winner!
Am all in for everything coconut, and in blondie??? Heck yeah! Just bookmarked to make this week. Thanks for sharing!
I thought these blondies we extremely innovative and exciting! How did you come up with the recipe? they were absolutely delicious! Thanks for the recipe.
Love the combination of flavors in these blondies. Thanks for sharing.