This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Delectable almond butter-filled chocolate puddles with a dusting of freeze-dried strawberries are made with Earth Echo Rest Chocolate Bliss Bites for extra relaxation power. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
❤️ Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Chocolate puddles are a fun, quick, and easy treat to make.
- They make a great late-night treat thanks to Earth Echo Rest Chocolate Bliss Bites which are packed with soothing and relaxing ingredients.
- No added sugar or refined sugars are to be found in this recipe.
- The almond butter and hemp seeds add a nice dose of protein.
- Naturally gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and soy-free.
🍫 Earth Echo Rest Chocolate Bliss Bites
Earth Echo Rest Chocolate Bliss Bites are delectable chocolates made with organic cacao beans, sweetened with coconut sugar, and with the healthful addition of lemon balm, saffron, chamomile, and GABA to help induce a restful sleep. These delicious chocolates have notes of sea salt and caramel, making them truly delicious and packed with flavor, minus the guilt. Bonus: Earth Echo is an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Use code YUM for 15% off.
🍓 Ingredient Notes
Earth Echo Chocolate Bliss Bites: These chocolates melt into silky bliss, making the perfect medium for making chocolate puddles. The sea salt and caramel flavor greatly complements the strawberry and almond butter flavors.
Coconut oil: A small amount of coconut oil helps these chocolate puddles set in the freezer.
Almond butter: Almond butter works well with the flavor of strawberry and chocolate. If you aren’t an almond butter fan, feel free to swap it out for any nut or seed butter you prefer.
Strawberry powder: Freeze-dried strawberry powder adds a delicious concentrated burst of strawberry flavor and also adds a nice pop of color to these chocolate puddles.
Hemp seeds: While this is an optional ingredient, I like to dust these chocolate puddles with hemp seeds for additional protein and crunch.
🥣 How to Make Chocolate Puddles
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Working in teaspoon portions, spoon the melted chocolate into circles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Pop the baking sheet into the freezer to set.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and spoon almond butter into the center of each circle.
- Spoon the remaining melted chocolate over the almond butter, then sprinkle each puddle with strawberry powder and hemp seeds, if using.
- Pop the tray back into the freezer to set.
For the best results keep these chocolate puddles stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
🍴 More Earth Echo Recipes
Strawberry Almond Butter Chocolate Puddles
- In a double boiler over medium heat, add the 8 Earth Echo chocolates and the coconut oil. Stir until melted completely.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spoon one teaspoon of the melted chocolate onto the parchment, forming a circle. Repeat 7 more times.
- Pop the baking sheet into the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove the baking sheet and spoon 1 teaspoon of almond butter into the center of each chocolate circle.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate over each dollop of almond butter.
- Sprinkle each chocolate puddle with ½ teaspoon of strawberry powder and a sprinkling of hemp seeds (optional).
- Pop the baking sheet back into the freezer to set for at least 5 more minutes before serving.