This easy, healthy and delicious Maple Walnut Goji Berry Granola makes for one satisfying gluten-free vegan breakfast, snack or refined sugar-free treat!
We are a big fan of homemade granola in this household! It is such an easy, healthy and tasty thing to throw together for a quick breakfast, snack or dessert; and it’s a great thing to grab to take on a hike or trip to the park.
This particular granola is packed with antioxidant-rich goji berries (also know as wolfberries!) Goji berries are chock-full of nutritional benefits including being protein & fiber-rich, full of anti-inflammatory effects, blood sugar balancing, and mood boosting! Throw in some nutrient-dense and filling raw walnuts + wholesome flavors and you are in for one healthy treat!
- Super easy to make
- Full of nutrients and health benefits
- Ridiculously tasty & flavorful
- Perfectly crunchy
- Easy to store and grab & go
- Makes a great breakfast, snack, or dessert
- Gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free
This is certainly one of the best granola concoctions I’ve ever thrown together and I hope you feel the same way, too!
More Delicious Granola Recipes
Goji Berry Granola
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour rolled oats into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat combine maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. Whisk until all is combined and warmed throughout (only 1-2 minutes).
- Pour your maple-oil mixture over oats. Stir vigorously until all is evenly coated.
- Spread your granola mixture onto your parchment paper lined cookie sheet in a single, even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and evenly sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 8 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with goji berries.
- Return to the oven and bake for 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving or storing.