15 Crave-Worthy Vegetarian Green Chile Recipes to get you through your green chile cravings this Hatch chile season. Gluten-free, too!
Having lived in Northern Arizona for several years now, I've grown quite fond of Hatch green chile roasting season this time of year. Green chiles are ridiculously flavorful, versatile, and healthy! Whether you are using freshly roasted chiles or the canned or frozen variety, you will no doubt find a delicious recipe that will satisfy your green chile cravings below in this lovely round-up of recipes from some of the best food bloggers out there. All of these easy recipes are fully vegetarian and gluten-free, to boot! Enjoy.
- Gluten-Free Baked Hatch Chiles Rellenos
- Fire Grilled Hatch Chile Tomatillo Homemade Salsa
- Low-Carb Hatch Chile Cheddar Egg Bites
- Roasted Hatch Chile Hummus
- Roasted Green Chile, Potato, & Quinoa Soup (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- Roasted Hatch Chile Cheese Grits with Fried Egg
- Cheesy Hatch Chile Enchiladas
- Hatch Chile Ice Cubes
- Recipe: Cheesy Green Chile Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Vegetarian Hatch Green Chili
- Smoky White Chili with Hatch Avocado Cream
- Hatch Chile Salsa Verde
- Bobbi's Low-Carb Breakfast Casserole with Egg, Cheese, and Green Chiles
- Peach Hatch Chile Pepper Jam Recipe
- Spicy Southwestern Vegan Corn Chowder with Quinoa, Potatoes + Red Lentils
- You Might Also Like
- 💬 Comments
If you enjoyed this round-up of Gluten-Free Vegetarian Hatch Green Chile Recipes please share on social media, pin it on Pinterest, or comment & rate below!
Thank you! xo.