This post is sponsored by Torani. All opinions expressed are my own.
A creamy and comforting Oat Milk Pumpkin Spice Steamer featuring Torani's Puremade Pumpkin Spice Syrup. This dairy-free beverage is like autumn in a cup!
Oat milk is the ultimate dairy-free milk, but pair it with Torani's Puremade Pumpkin Spice Syrup, and you are certainly in for one cozy treat! This decadent beverage is just what you need when a chill hits the air.
- Rich, creamy and packed with big-time pumpkin flavor.
- Super easy to make.
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free and soy-free.
Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Free of artificial flavors.
- No preservatives.
- Colors from natural sources.
- Free of GMOs.
Can I replace the oat milk with another milk?
Yes! You can use any kind of dairy-based or dairy-free milk as a suitable replacement.
Can I omit the pumpkin puree?
Yes. The pumpkin puree adds additional creaminess. But this drink will still be very flavorful without it.
More Delicious Warm Beverages
Oat Milk Pumpkin Spice Steamer (Dairy-Free)
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- 3 tablespoons Torani Puremade Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice optional for garnish
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the milk, pumpkin spice syrup and pumpkin puree. Whisk continuously while bringing to a simmer (about 5 minutes). Turn off the heat and pour into a mug. Optionally, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice before serving.