Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
I'm a bit fritter crazy. I find you can make nearly anything into some sort of fritter. And who doesn't love a crunchy & flavorful snack ripe for the dipping?
What to serve Serrano, Broccoli, and Spinach Gluten-Free Fritters with:
Also (as you may have gathered), I make a lot of fritters...but something about this particular combo proved something special. So, I share it with you . . .
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Fritters with Broccoli, Spinach & Serrano Pepper
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped steamed broccoli
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1 finely chopped fresh Serrano pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- A few pinches salt
- Grapeseed olive, or coconut oil
- Combine all of the above ingredients (except for oil) and mix until just combined.
- In a skillet, heat a few tablespoons of oil over medium heat.
- Using your hands, shape your batter into small patties, drop into skillet (you will most likely do this in batches dependent upon size of skillet).
- Fry for 2-4 minutes on each side, until sufficiently golden brown.
- Served best with a jalapeno hummus garnished with feta & cilantro. But alas, it is certainly great with any of your favorite condiments!