Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This savory sunflower seed sauce with turmeric, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar and olive oil makes for one delicious and healthy condiment perfect as a salad dressing, a dip or a sauce to serve alongside your favorite dishes. Gluten-free, vegan and super quick + easy to make!
I kind of have an obsession of condiments. I have to have a sauce, dip or dressing for just about anything that I eat. I also get bored if I use the same flavors again and again. Hence, this unique sunflower seed sauce . .
- Is extremely versatile and can be used as a dip, sauce or dressing.
- Works well on salads, pasta, falafel, fries, potatoes, buddha bowls, roasted vegetables, rice, quinoa, sandwiches, wraps — you name it!
- Is super healthy and packed with anti-inflammatory properties, omega fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, potassium, protein, fiber, and even has heavy metal detox benefits from the cilantro!
- Stores well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Is gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free and vegan.
- Is absolutely beautiful, vibrant and delicious!
How to Make Sunflower Seed Sauce
This is truly one easy, healthy and tasty condiment is you’re looking to try something a bit different! Enjoy. xo.
You Might Also Like
Golden Sunflower Seed Sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.