This savory sunflower seed sauce with turmeric, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar and olive oil makes for one delicious and healthy condiment perfect as a salad dressing, a dip or a sauce to serve alongside your favorite dishes. Gluten-free, vegan and super quick + easy to make!
I kind of have an obsession of condiments. I have to have a sauce, dip or dressing for just about anything that I eat. I also get bored if I use the same flavors again and again. Hence, this unique sunflower seed sauce . .
- Is extremely versatile and can be used as a dip, sauce or dressing.
- Works well on salads, pasta, falafel, fries, potatoes, buddha bowls, roasted vegetables, rice, quinoa, sandwiches, wraps — you name it!
- Is super healthy and packed with anti-inflammatory properties, omega fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, potassium, protein, fiber, and even has heavy metal detox benefits from the cilantro!
- Stores well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Is gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free and vegan.
- Is absolutely beautiful, vibrant and delicious!
How to Make Sunflower Seed Sauce
This is truly one easy, healthy and tasty condiment is you’re looking to try something a bit different! Enjoy. xo.
You Might Also Like
Golden Sunflower Seed Sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.