Super moist, fluffy, and delicious Gluten-Free Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins! These make a great healthy breakfast, snack, or treat!
The flavor of these muffins is out of this world! Take my word for it. Every single ingredient perfectly complements the next.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- Filling and satisfying — makes a perfect grab and go breakfast!
- Packed with flavor.
- Rich in protein and fiber.
- Naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, nut-free with a dairy-free option.
They are incredibly tasty. And to boot, they have a beautiful texture--moist, fluffy, & chewy all at the same time!
I found these to make a very satisfying breakfast that was easy & fun to throw together, and with a special heartiness that makes them deliciously filling...
You Might Also Like
Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Gluten Free Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins
Super moist, fluffy, and delicious Gluten-Free Oatmeal Muffins! These make a great healthy breakfast, snack, or treat.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour see notes for how to make if preferred
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt or dairy-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tin or liners, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat wet ingredients together.
- Mix your wet & dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Pour your muffin batter into your greased tin or liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Any yogurt will work in this recipe, but I highly recommend strawberry, as the nutmeg really works well with this flavor! To make your own oat flour: grind rolled oats in a food processor until a fine oat flour forms, usually 3-5 minutes. Also see: How many cups is 12 oz?
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 191mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please Rate + Comment Below!
Watch Our Latest VideosFollow us on YouTube!
Mention on Instagramemail@example.com
Leave a Reply