With a delicious blend of banana, ginger, and cardamom flavors, these Gluten-Free muffins make a great breakfast, grab & go snack or healthy treat!
These deliciously moist & fluffy muffins allow just the perfect subtly of the star flavors to shine through.
With no refined sugars or overt sweetness, these muffins make a great grab & go breakfast or afternoon accompaniment to tea...
Tips for making Gluten-Free Banana Cardamom Ginger Muffins:
Due to the unique properties of coconut flour, it can not be replaced with another flour for comparable results.
You can replace the yogurt with applesauce for a dairy-free version of this recipe.
If you do not have crystallized ginger, you can swap for 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger root.
You can store these muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Other Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes you might enjoy:
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 4 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp whole cardamom I used the contents of 2 pods
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbs crystallized ginger chopped (approx. 6 cubes, I used honey-crystallized ginger)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk any milk will do
- 1/2 cup yogurt plain (I use Greek)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin (I used coconut oil), set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- In another mixing bowl, combine your wet ingredients & mix well.
- Slowly stir your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients until uniformly combined.
- Pour into your greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Prepare a favorite beverage, and enjoy!