Last Updated on
With a delicious blend of banana, ginger, and cardamom flavors, these Gluten-Free muffins make a great breakfast, grab & go snack or healthy treat!
These deliciously moist & fluffy muffins allow just the perfect subtly of the star flavors to shine through.
With no refined sugars or overt sweetness, these muffins make a great grab & go breakfast or afternoon accompaniment to tea…
Tips for making Gluten-Free Banana Cardamom Ginger Muffins:
Due to the unique properties of coconut flour, it can not be replaced with another flour for comparable results.
The honey in this recipe can be replaced with maple syrup or a sugar-free syrup like this one.
You can replace the yogurt with applesauce for a dairy-free version of this recipe.
If you do not have crystallized ginger, you can swap for 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger root.
If you do not have whole cardamom pods, use one very well rounded 1/8 tsp of ground cardamom.
You can store these muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Other Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes you might enjoy:
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 4 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp whole cardamom I used the contents of 2 pods
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbs crystallized ginger chopped (approx. 6 cubes, I used honey-crystallized ginger)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk any milk will do
- 1/2 cup yogurt plain (I use Greek)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin (I used coconut oil), set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- In another mixing bowl, combine your wet ingredients & mix well.
- Slowly stir your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients until uniformly combined.
- Pour into your greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Prepare a favorite beverage, and enjoy!