This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Crafted with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss, these plant-based Golden Milk Breakfast Cookies offer a delightful and nutrient-packed treat, ideal for a nourishing start to your day.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy one-bowl recipe.
- Packed with nutrient-dense superfoods thanks to Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss.
- These breakfast cookies have a delicious, naturally sweetened golden milk flavor.
- Loaded with a variety of seeds for additional protein and fiber, making them a wonderful treat for starting the day.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, nut-free, and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is a potent powdered superfood supplement brimming with a robust medley of ingredients including turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder, and beneficial medicinal mushrooms. This blend constitutes a nutritional juggernaut contained within a single, delectable mixture. This versatile superfood powder harmoniously integrates with both hot and cold beverages, baked treats, and even savory culinary creations like soups. Notably, Earth Echo stands as an exemplar of eco-consciousness, fostering sustainability throughout its operations. Elevate your wellness journey today by availing of a 15% discount on Golden Superfood Bliss, using the code: YUM.
Ingredients and Substitutes
Quick Cooking Oats: These delightful cookies start with the heartiness of quick-cooking oats. They provide a chewy texture and nutty flavor, making them the perfect base for your morning treat. Rolled oats can be used instead of quick-cooking oats, but keep in mind that the texture will be a bit more rustic.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: Elevate these cookies with a dash of magic from Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss. This blend of vibrant turmeric, warming spices, and nourishing adaptogens adds a burst of flavor and wellness to your cookies. It’s like a golden hug for your taste buds and well-being.
Baking Powder: The secret behind these cookies’ rise and fluffiness is baking powder. This leavening agent helps the cookies achieve the perfect texture, creating a delicate balance between soft and chewy.
Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the flavors and brings out the best in all the ingredients.
Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds add a delightful crunch to these cookies, giving them a wonderful contrast to chewy oats. These tiny gems are also a source of plant-based protein, healthy fats, and essential minerals. Sunflower seeds can be used as a replacement for pumpkin seeds.
Chia Seeds: These mighty seeds are the invisible heroes of these cookies. They not only add a fun speckled appearance but also provide a boost of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and a gentle crunch. Chia seeds also help bind the cookies together naturally.
Ground Flaxseed: Ground flaxseed acts as an egg substitute, adding moisture and structure to these cookies without the need for conventional eggs.
Bananas: Mashed bananas not only infuse the cookies with natural sweetness but also contribute to the chewy texture.
Maple Syrup: Maple syrup brings the right amount of sweetness to these cookies while adding a hint of caramel-like flavor. Honey or agave nectar can be used as alternatives to the maple syrup in this recipe.
Milk: Whether you opt for almond milk, oat milk, or cow’s milk, this liquid goodness imparts a touch of moisture and richness that ensures your cookies bake up soft and tender.
How to Make Golden Milk Cookies
- Preheat the oven.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Allow the cookie dough to chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Scoop tablespoon rounds of the dough onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, then flatten each cookie with the palm of your hand to form cookie shapes.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Be certain to chill the dough before baking. When you first mix the batter, it will be a little loose. Once chilled, it is super easy to form it into cookies and work with it.
- These cookies do not spread in the oven like conventional cookies. How you shape them is how they will look when they are done baking.
- You can add additional ingredients to these cookies. For instance, a handful of chocolate chips will make these more of a dessert cookie, and a handful of shredded coconut will add some healthy fats.
More Delicious Cookie Recipes
Golden Milk Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups quick cooking oats gluten-free certified if necessary
- ½ cup Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds raw or roasted
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 ripe bananas mashed into a puree
- ¼ cup milk of choice I like to use oat milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, Earth Echo Golden Bliss, baking powder, salt, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and ground flax seeds. Mix well.
- To the dry ingredients, add the mashed bananas, milk and maple syrup. Mix until all is well combined.
- Place the cookie dough into the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Take a rounded tablespoon of cookie dough and place it onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand to form a cookie shape. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before serving.