This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Scrumptious one-bowl golden pumpkin muffins made with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss. Vegan and gluten-free.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- A super easy one-bowl bake!
- Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients.
- Warm, comforting, and filling.
- Can be enjoyed as a breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is an amazing superfood powder that is packed with powerful ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder, and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one super delicious blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods, or savory dishes alike! Bonus: Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% of Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
Ingredients and Substitutes
Gluten-free all-purpose flour: A gluten-free flour blend either with or without xanthan gum will work in this recipe.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: This superfood blend adds color, nutrition, and flavor. Snag 15% off by clicking here.
Coconut sugar: I like to use coconut sugar as an unrefined sweetening option, but feel free to use any granulated sugar you prefer.
Baking powder: This adds rise and texture to these muffins.
Spices: A blend of cinnamon, ginger, and salt alongside the Golden Superfood Bliss makes for one delectable flavor combo.
Milk: I love to use oat milk in this recipe, but you can use any plant-based or conventional milk you prefer.
Pumpkin: Pumpkin puree adds pumpkin flavor and moisture to these muffins. Use only straight pumpkin puree without any other additives for the best results.
Flax egg: One flax egg adds binding power to this recipe. Alternatively, you can use a chia egg, or if not vegan, one conventional egg instead.
Oil: A touch of oil contributes to the moist texture of these muffins. I like to use avocado or olive oil, but feel free to substitute any oil you prefer.
Turbinado sugar: This optional ingredient adds a nice sweet, crunchy topping for these muffins, but you can omit it if you prefer.
How to Make Golden Pumpkin Muffins
Allow the muffins to cool slightly before serving for best results. If you slice gluten-free baked goods straight from the oven, you run the risk of gummy results. Gluten-free baked goods strengthen and improve in texture as they cool.
More Delicious Gluten-Free Baking Recipes
Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Golden Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour blend with or without xanthan gum
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or any granulated sweetener
- ¼ cup Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk of choice I like to use oat milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup oil olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 flax egg see recipe here
- turbinado sugar optional, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a standard muffin tin with muffin liners, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- To the same mixing bowl, add the milk, pumpkin, oil and flax egg. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Scoop an even amount of batter (about ¼ cup) into each muffin liner in the muffin tin.
- Optionally sprinkle each muffin with turbinado sugar before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins are firm and golden. Let cool for at least ten minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply