These chewy and delicious gluten free pumpkin bars make the perfect autumn treat! They are flavored by a hint of chai spices, made with almond flour, and are spotted with decadent white chocolate chips. They are not only easy to make, they also store great! You will be sold at first bite, I promise!
I continue to find myself with all things pumpkin on the brain as autumn approaches. . .
And, these delicious bars fit the bill with their chewy & ooey gooey perfect pumpkin goodness!
Made with almond flour & coconut sugar, they are not horribly unhealthy but do make a more decadent treat than most sweets that I post. But — all in moderation, right?
We all deserve a bit of sweet warmth to greet us as the leaves begin to fall, yeah?
And these bars? They are amazing. So good. So, so good.
From the first scrumptious bite, you will be sold, I have no doubt!
- Easy to make.
- Sweet, rich and decadent.
- Chewy and filling.
- Packed with pumpkin flavor.
Make certain to only use almond flour in this recipe. Substituting with another flour will result in very different bars. Almond flour lends, flavor, nutrition and a nice moist texture.
More Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars with White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 3 tbs white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 9″ round or square baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted butter, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla extract and all spices. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly stir in almond flour, mix until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Pour pumpkin bar batter into your parchment lined pan. Smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle with 3 tbs white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing into bars and serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.