This easy, healthy Air Fryer Zucchini squash recipe is packed with flavor for the perfect side dish, appetizer or snack. Naturally vegan, keto and gluten-free.
Zucchini (courgette) is flavorful and delicious on its own, but throw in a few spices and the delightful texture that an air fryer brings and you are in for a treat! Making zucchini in the air fryer could not be easier and it makes a great snack or side dish to accompany your favorite savory dishes. Enjoy!
- Quick and easy to make.
- Crisp and flavorful.
- Healthy and nutrient-dense.
- Makes a great appetizer, snack or side dish.
- Great on its own or alongside your favorite condiments.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, low-carb and keto friendly.
🔪 How-to Make Air Fryer Zucchini
Step 1: Slice zucchini and place into a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Drizzle with oil and spices. Toss to coat.
Step 3: Air fry.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Can I omit the oil in this recipe?
How do I served air fried zucchini?
Serve this dish as is for a healthy snack, alongside your favorite dipping sauces for a flavorful appetizer or as a great side dish alongside your favorite savory meals.
How do I store and reheat this dish?
Air fryer zucchini keeps well stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To reheat, place the zucchini into your air fryer and air fry at 350F for 5 minutes or reheat in a 350F oven until warmed throughout (about 10 minutes).
🍲 More Delicious Air Fryer Side Dishes
Easy + Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini Recipe
- 5 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large mixing bowl combine sliced zucchini, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and onion powder. Toss to coat.
- (Preheat your air fryer if recommend by your model.) Place the zucchini into your air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F for 20-25 minutes (giving the basket a toss every 10 minutes or so), or until the zucchini is tender and beginning to brown and crisp.
- Serve right away and enjoy!