A delicious high-protein gluten-free almond flour pizza crust made with butternut squash and brown lentils. Dairy-free.
Saturday night is pizza night at our house. And, as you can probably tell from quite a few of my posts, it's one my favorite things to play around with. This crust is no exception!
This nutritious & delicious flatbread pizza crust packs a hearty protein punch, uses only a few wholesome ingredients and is very easy to make!
If you are looking for a healthy gluten free alternative for your own pizza night, this crust will satisfy you with its pleasing texture, neutral flavor, and its wonderful nutritional power that perfectly accommodates any toppings of your choosing...
More Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Almond Flour Pizza Crust Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups chopped butternut squash steamed
- 1 cup brown lentils cooked
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Using a spatula, spread & shape batter onto parchment paper, forming a rectangle or round about 1/4-1/2″thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove. Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes longer, or until beginning to turn golden.
- Let cool a few minutes before slicing & serving.