Easy, healthy, crispy, cheesy and delicious Gluten-Free Mixed Green Quinoa Cakes!
These savory quinoa cakes are easy to prepare & incredibly filling!
High in protein & with just the right amount of spice & crunch….they make a great meal all on their own…
- Super easy to make.
- Rich and flavorful.
- Perfectly crispy.
- Packed full of wholesome, nutritious ingredients.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free.
🍽 How-to Serve
- On their own as a snack or meal.
- Dipped into a favorite condiment (we like Golden Tahini Sauce!).
- Served as a side along a main course.
- To top off salads.
- To serve veggie burger style in-between bread.
🥘 More Quinoa Recipes You Might Love
Crispy Quinoa Cakes
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fresh mixed greens lettuce, kale, arugula, collard, etc.
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded (be certain to use vegetarian parmesan, if vegetarian)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbs gluten free all purpose flour
- coconut, avocado, grapeseed or olive oil for pan frying
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the above ingredients, stirring until all is evenly mixed.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat & coat with coconut oil. Using ice cream scoop sized dollops, shape batter into patties with your hands & cook 5 minutes each side or until desired golden crispiness.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving. Great on its own, or with a favorite condiment!