Incredibly fluffy and flavorful Gluten-Free Golden Milk Pancakes make for one fun, healthy and beautiful breakfast or brunch! They are gluten-free, dairy free, and free of refined sugars, too!
I'm a bit obsessed with Turmeric Golden Milk and its amazing magical health properties; so I'm always finding ways to create recipes with its flavors and benefits outside of the standard milk. When I threw these incredible fluffy pancakes together I was both mesmerized by their flavor and their gorgeous color.
These amazing gluten-free pancakes are super fluffy, perfectly filling, ridiculously healthy, and the flavor is full of rich and delicious golden milk spices! It is spot-on for turmeric golden milk magic - and oh so easy to make, too!
I love to top mine with a drizzle of homemade pancake syrup and a sprinkle of shredded coconut - DIVINE!
Whether you're already a golden milk fanatic like myself, or want to try something new & fun, these Gluten-Free Golden Milk pancakes will satisfy your breakfast and brunch cravings and woo you with their healthful beauty in no time!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy!
- Super delicious!
- Packed with healthy ingredients.
- Naturally gluten free, dairy-free, vegetarian, soy free, nut free and refined sugar free.
More Delicious Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes
20 Gluten Free Pancake Recipes
Gluten-Free Golden Milk Pancakes (Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs milk I use almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar necessary to achieve that golden-pink color
- Optional: maple syrup and shredded coconut to garnish
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with coconut oil.
- Using 3-4 tbs of pancake batter, pour into your hot pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Optionally top with maple syrup and shredded coconut before serving.
I haven’t make this yet but I want to try it. I am a bit confused of the name “Golden Milk Pancakes” so I was looking for golden milk ingredient (they sell golden milk powder in Whole Food Markets) but its not listed. If I make this recipe without turmeric, will the pancakes still come out reddish golden? Thanks
Kristen Wood says
Hi! This recipe uses a homemade golden milk blend (turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and black pepper). If the store-bought golden milk powder your use contains turmeric (which it should if it's golden milk!), then the color should be the same. The color in these pancakes comes from the chemical reaction between turmeric and apple cider vinegar. I hope this helps!