Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Incredibly fluffy and flavorful Gluten-Free Golden Milk Pancakes make for one fun, healthy and beautiful breakfast or brunch! They are gluten-free, dairy free, and free of refined sugars, too!
I'm a bit obsessed with Turmeric Golden Milk and its amazing magical health properties; so I'm always finding ways to create recipes with its flavors and benefits outside of the standard milk. When I threw these incredible fluffy pancakes together I was both mesmerized by their flavor and their gorgeous color.
These amazing gluten-free pancakes are super fluffy, perfectly filling, ridiculously healthy, and the flavor is full of rich and delicious golden milk spices! It is spot-on for turmeric golden milk magic - and oh so easy to make, too!
I love to top mine with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of shredded coconut - DIVINE!
Whether you're already a golden milk fanatic like myself, or want to try something new & fun, these Gluten-Free Golden Milk pancakes will satisfy your breakfast and brunch cravings and woo you with their healthful beauty in no time!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy!
- Super delicious!
- Packed with healthy ingredients.
- Naturally gluten free, dairy-free, vegetarian, soy free, nut free and refined sugar free.
More Delicious Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
Gluten-Free Golden Milk Pancakes (Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs milk I use almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar necessary to achieve that golden-pink color
- Optional: maple syrup and shredded coconut to garnish
- In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with coconut oil.
- Using 3-4 tbs of pancake batter, pour into your hot pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Optionally top with maple syrup and shredded coconut before serving.