This sriracha aioli recipe comes together in just a few minutes and adds a big flavor to any dish it graces. Easily made vegan!
❤️ Why You Will Love This Recipe
- This sriracha aioli comes together in just a few minutes of time.
- You only need five simple ingredients to make this sauce recipe.
- You'll find this spicy sauce rather versatile and a good addition to nearly any savory dish.
- It can make a great dipping sauce, the perfect spicy condiment for sandwiches, or use this garlicky sriracha mayo as a drizzle and much more.
- You can adjust the spiciness level to suit your own taste buds.
- This spicy aioli is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free, and can easily be made vegan.
🌶️ Ingredients and Substitutes
Mayonnaise: It's best to just use a favorite store-bought mayonnaise in this sriracha mayo recipe. You can use conventional egg-based mayo or if vegan, a vegan mayo like Follow Your Heart Vegenaise.
Sriracha: Sriracha is a red chili garlic sauce with a medium spicy kick, making it perfect for this spicy dipping sauce. If you want a milder sauce, use less sriracha chili sauce.
Lemon juice: A slight touch of acidity balances all of the flavors in this recipe. If you do not have lemon juice, lime juice is also delicious as is apple cider vinegar or even simple white vinegar.
Garlic powder: A touch of garlic powder only enhances the garlic already in the sriracha, making this spicy condiment have even more of a flavorful kick. If you do not have garlic powder, you can use one fresh garlic clove (minced or grated) instead.
Sugar: Much like lemon juice, a hint of sweetness adds balance and depth to this easy sriracha aioli. Use any sweetener you prefer. I like to use coconut sugar. But you can also use a liquid sweetener like maple syrup.
This organic sriracha ventures from classic sriracha but with very well-rounded flavor notes with a hint of sweet and tang. It's the perfect gift for the sriracha lovers in your life!
🥣 How to Make Sriracha Aioli
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy this quick recipe!
🍴 Serving Ideas
You can use this creamy sriracha aioli much like you would other condiments. You can:
- Slather it on burgers and sandwiches.
- Use it as a dip for french fries, falafel, quesadillas, or other savory appetizers.
- Drizzle it on tacos, roasted potatoes, salads, or eggs.
- Use to flavor a stir fry or roasted veggies.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
Sriracha aioli tastes like spicy mayo, but with hints of sweetness and tanginess.
Yes. Keep sriracha aioli in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Sriracha aioli has a mild to medium level of spiciness.
More Delicious Sauce Recipes
- ½ cup mayonnaise conventional or plant-based
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar of choice
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, sriracha sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and sugar.
- Using a smal whisk or a fork, mix until smoothly combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
This aioli was delicious on burgers! It is creamy, flavorful, hearty and delicious.
Adding the garlic and lemon juice made this so incredibly flavorful! This is an amazing condiment that I’m going to put on everything!
Amanda Dixon says
I'm in love with this aioli! It was so creamy with the perfect sriracha kick. Super easy to make too!
This was delicious!
We had it on some crumbled chicken burgers and it worked perfectly.
The leftovers we dipped our fries into.
Can't wait to try it again with some coconut shrimp!
This sauce is amazing! Perfect for all my dipping needs, but we loved it with chicken wings!
This sauce is amazing! It is so good on just about anything that needs a bit of flavor or a kick of spice! Yum!
Um, I think this is my new favorite sauce for like... everything? Fries, potatoes, burgers, tacos, burrito bowls... I think I'll need to make a double batch next time.
This is the perfect dipping sauce for just about anything!
This is a delicious alternative to ketchup and mustard on our burgers and sausages. The sriracha adds a nice bit of flavour zing!
This sauce was so good. I topped some on my salad and loved all the flavors it added.